TBG GP PRO Race Suit - Women
Full length one piece leather Racing Suit featuring 1.3 - 1.4mm full grain leather for optimum protection, durability and comfort enhanced with CE certified Viscoelastic foam with memory effect from SAS-TEC (Germany) for Shoulder, Elbow and Knee & Chest. A product built with best in class protection and safety features, intended for road use and for the race track.
- Features 1.3 - 1.4mm full grain leather for optimum protection, durability and comfort
- CE certified Viscoelastic foam with memory effect from SAS-TEC (Germany) for Shoulder, Elbow, Knee and Chest
- 1.3mm in Flex Points for immediate break-in
- Triple stitched main-seam construction for maximum tear resistance
- Dual layer leathers in impact zones like Shoulder, Hip and Knee
- Pre-curved Elbow, Shoulder, Hip and Knee for a perfect fit and riding comfort
- Over the seam TPU Air injected sliders for shoulder, elbow and knee to avoid grab effect
- Perforated leather in key areas for ventilation
- Removable and washable mesh liner
- Race fit collar with neoprene neck piece for added comfort when in full tuck
- Single piece four-way stretch panel on crotch area for maximum flexibility
- Ergonomically placed stretch panels for optimal flexibility
- Inner thigh tank grip for better grip on your tank
- Aerodynamic and vented Speed Hump
- 8mm thick foam back protector (Option to upgrade to SAS-TEC)
- YKK Japanese Speed Zipper - suit/wrist/ankle closure
- Replaceable medium compound knee pucks
- Neoprene web cuff end to prevent rash and glove/boot binding
- Internal Emergency Contact information socket with Rider's Name, Blood Group & Emergency Contact
A product built with best in class protection and safety features, intended for road use and for the race track.
Viscoelastic armor is soft and body-forming until it is impacted. At impact it reacts quickly to form a rigid mass. SAS-TEC (Germany) armor is considered to be a progressive reactive armor in that it hardens to a degree sufficient to counter the force. Viscoelastic armor is able to achieve a higher level of shock/impact reducing benefits with more comfort and less bulk than traditional hard armor - foam laminate solutions.
- SAS-TEC CE Level 2certified armors for Shoulder, Elbow (SC-1/42 PRESTIGE) which surpass the required values of EN 1621-1 by approx. 50 to 60 per cent
- SAS-TEC CE Level 2 certified armor for Knee (SC-1/06) which surpass the required values of EN 1621-1, level 2 by approx. 40 per cent
- SAS-TEC CE Level 1 certified armor for Chest (SC-1/CP2)
- Shock Absorption: Material absorbs impact energy through phase change (hardening).
- Shock Delay: Material delays the transmittance of some shock to the human body over a longer period of time.
- Dissipation: Impacts are dissipated over larger areas of the body.
- Multi-impact compliant
- In impulse responding behavior which reduces impact forces to body at low level
- Excellent residual forces 50% below the legal value of EN 1621
- Adaptive absorption
- Long life - life expectancy of 10 years
- Outstanding comfort
Full Custom Race Suit
Standard Race Suit