TBG GP PRO Race Suit - Custom
Full length one piece leather Racing Suit featuring 1.3 - 1.4mm full grain leather for optimum protection, durability and comfort enhanced with CE certified Viscoelastic foam with memory effect from SAS-TEC (Germany) for Shoulder, Elbow and Knee & Chest. A product built with best in class protection and safety features, intended for road use and for the race track.
We are here to design an exclusive race suit just for your needs including selection of Colors, Custom sizing, Name, Number and Sponsorship patches.
- Features 1.3 - 1.4mm full grain leather for optimum protection, durability and comfort
- CE certified Viscoelastic foam with memory effect from SAS-TEC (Germany) for Shoulder, Elbow, Knee and Chest
- 1.3mm in Flex Points for immediate break-in
- Triple stitched main-seam construction for maximum tear resistance
- Dual layer leathers in impact zones like Shoulder, Hip and Knee
- Pre-curved Elbow, Shoulder, Hip and Knee for a perfect fit and riding comfort
- Over the seam TPU Air injected sliders for shoulder, elbow and knee to avoid grab effect
- Perforated leather in key areas for ventilation
- Removable and washable mesh liner
- Race fit collar with neoprene neck piece for added comfort when in full tuck
- Single piece four-way stretch panel on crotch area for maximum flexibility
- Ergonomically placed stretch panels for optimal flexibility
- Inner thigh tank grip for better grip on your tank
- Aerodynamic and vented Speed Hump
- 8mm thick foam back protector (Option to upgrade to SAS-TEC)
- YKK Japanese Speed Zipper - suit/wrist/ankle closure
- Replaceable medium compound knee pucks
- Neoprene web cuff end to prevent rash and glove/boot binding
- Internal Emergency Contact information socket with Rider's Name, Blood Group & Emergency Contact
A product built with best in class protection and safety features, intended for road use and for the race track.
Viscoelastic armor is soft and body-forming until it is impacted. At impact it reacts quickly to form a rigid mass. SAS-TEC (Germany) armor is considered to be a progressive reactive armor in that it hardens to a degree sufficient to counter the force. Viscoelastic armor is able to achieve a higher level of shock/impact reducing benefits with more comfort and less bulk than traditional hard armor - foam laminate solutions.
- SAS-TEC CE Level 2 certified armors for Shoulder, Elbow (SC-1/42 PRESTIGE) which surpass the required values of EN 1621-1 by approx. 50 to 60 per cent
- SAS-TEC CE Level 2 certified armor for Knee (SC-1/06) which surpass the required values of EN 1621-1, level 2 by approx. 40 per cent
- SAS-TEC CE Level 1 certified armor for Chest (SC-1/CP2)
- Shock Absorption: Material absorbs impact energy through phase change (hardening).
- Shock Delay: Material delays the transmittance of some shock to the human body over a longer period of time.
- Dissipation: Impacts are dissipated over larger areas of the body.
- Multi-impact compliant
- In impulse responding behaviour which reduces impact forces to body at low level
- Excellent residual forces 50% below the legal value of EN 1621
- Adaptive absorption
- Long life - life expectancy of 10 years
- Outstanding comfort
Full Custom Race Suit
Standard Race Suit
How to Order Custom Racing Suit?
TBG Offers Custom Racing suit which includes Custom Sizing, Custom Colors & Custom design.
Please find below the steps to ordering Full Custom Racing Suit
- Place your order through the website.
- We will reach out to you to discuss in detail your requirements.
- We will work on the design with your inputs.
- Take measurements either in person or through our detailed custom suit sizing guide.
- Once the design is complete, it needs to be approved by you.
- The Suit delivery timeline starts from the confirmation date.
- Manufacture the suit as per your approved design.
- Deliver the suit either local pick-up or through courier.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us using Contact US option