An all weather protective riding jacket with the ultimate protection from SAS-TEC you have experienced from TBG specially designed for the adventure riders.How are product design decisions made... Take a look!
- Built with high abrasion resistant Polyester (600D) & Mesh combination to keep you cool and protected
- CE certified Viscoelastic foam with memory effect from SAS-TEC (Germany) for Shoulder, Elbow and Back
- External Shoulder protector
- Multiple layers of abrasion resistant material at high impact areas for added protection
- Adjusters for Elbow armors
- Back pocket for hydration bladder for those hot summer days
- Emergency contact information for the tough times
- 3M® Reflective piping for high visibility at night
- Extra foam cushioning for the highest impact area - forearm
- External Rain Liner pocket at the back for quick reach when the rain hits you
- Breathable yet 100% water proof external rain jacket made of Reissa® Membrane
- Internal thermal liner when the weather turns cold
- 3 water proof pockets to safe guard your valuables
- Key holder for your keys when you are off the motorcycle
- YKK® Zipper in all required areas
- Waist adjuster for more comfortable fit
An all weather feature rich jacket built for urban riding and long distance touring, with internal thermal liner for winter chills and external water-proof jacket for rainy days. Not intended to be used on race tracks.
Viscoelastic armor is soft and body-forming until it is impacted. At impact it reacts quickly to form a rigid mass. SAS-TEC (Germany) armor is considered to be a progressive reactive armor in that it hardens to a degree sufficient to counter the force. Viscoelastic armor is able to achieve a higher level of shock/impact reducing benefits with more comfort and less bulk than traditional hard armor - foam laminate solutions.
- SAS-TEC CE Level 2 certified armors for Shoulder, Elbow (SC-1/42 PRESTIGE) which surpass the required values of EN 1621-1 by approx. 50 to 60 per cent
- SAS-TEC CE Level 2 certified armor for Back (SC-1/15)
- Shock Absorption: Material absorbs impact energy through phase change (hardening).
- Shock Delay: Material delays the transmittance of some shock to the human body over a longer period of time.
- Dissipation: Impacts are dissipated over larger areas of the body.
- Multi-impact compliant
- In impulse responding behavior which reduces impact forces to body at low level
- Excellent residual forces 50% below the legal value of EN 1621
- Long life - life expectancy of 10 years
- Adaptive absorption
- Outstanding comfort